Thursday 22 August 2013

Christmas is coming!

So Christmas is coming and as each year I make cards thinking I have enough cards, until my daughter comes along and helps herself to her chosen card selection!  Then my mother ends up having some cards to send out, with the result that I either have a mad rush to make more, or horror of horrors I have to buy cards!
Well this year I refuse to not have enough cards in my stash, so I have started making.
BUT
I have set myself a challenge to use up as much of the bits and pieces from previous years card making.  Even down to using up tiny pieces of paper to make Xmas trees to use on the cards.
Anyway, I have to get on and cut, stick and create, I hope you like the cards made today, and don't forget...........,.,,,,Christmas is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment