Monday 14 October 2013

Santa sweetie decorations


I have been watching youtube recently for more ideas to make christmas decorations.  There were a number of  films showing santas made with punches.  Now as you will see from previous posts I am having ongoing problems with the punces i own.  But i do have a selection of spellbinders dies.  So i sat down and had a play with the ones available to me.
A scalloped oval cut down for the beard works well, and with careful cutting can produced two beards.  My five petal flower was converted into the moustache, and yet again made two!
The smallest flower and there was the pom pom on his hat. The smallest circle makes the nose and the third smallest is great for the face.  A bit of scissor work and i had the hat fur, finally a hole punch supplied me with the eyes.
Must be fairly good as hubby actually recognised it as a santa lol
The cats decided to "help" by throwing items off my worktop, feng shui kitty style!


No comments:

Post a Comment