Wednesday 1 January 2014

Thank You for being around in 2013 and Welcome to 2014


So thank you for the supportive comments in 2013, it's great to receive feedback on my craft items.
You could say that I am in a tidy up mode after the Christmas making binge.  I have made boxes for the santa treat boxes to be sold in next year.  Rather than sell them made up with the sweets in Inhave decided that selling them flat ready to have the sweets put in by the purchaser, cheaper for me to produce and I won't stand the chance of sweets going off.
Making larger boxes I have put a six card selection in them, nice a a gift and saves me the money of plastic envelopes to put the cards in.
I will make some boxes to fit the xmas tags I have made and then I can move off from Christmas for a while!
Today I have been making Thank You cards, due to the fact that my daughter Carrie has requested some from the kids to send to people, she has told me I can keep mine back if I like lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment