Thursday 9 June 2016

Butterfly basics

Oh I love this stamp set and framelets! The more I use it the more ways I think of that I can make even more variety of cards.  This project was a little challenge that I set myself. One stamp set, one ink pad and only white card!  So I chose butterfly basics and by stamping onto my A4 card I made my own designer card. Th second card was decorated using the wet wipe that I had cleaned my stamps with! Finally I cut thhe cards into various shapes and sizes.
Then glue and diamensionals in hand I put my cards together. i hope you like them!!




The last few cards were made using the same set of stamps but obviously a different ink colour.
To buy the stamp set please follow thisl ink.  http://www2.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=137154

No comments:

Post a Comment