Saturday 18 June 2016

Paper flowers a la Stampin Up

So every so often I have a paper flower binge, where I use up paper scraps to make flower embellshments for my cards.

On this occasion I used the five petal pansy flower punch

I punched four flowers out of card. Did a bit of fringing of the petals, a few minutes of manipulating the punched shapes and suddenly i had some rather pleasing flowers to use on my cards,
Obviously you dont have to make fancy dancy flowers with your punch. But it just goes to show how versatile this Stampin Up product is!

If you would like a better explanation of how to make these flowers go to my youtube tutorial for a step by step guide.  I guarantee before you know it you will be knee deep in flowers that you have made!
https://youtu.be/hxAKwZjlqZY

No comments:

Post a Comment