Monday 20 June 2016

Swirly bird thankyou cards

  So The past eleven weeks I have attended Cardio rehab. Which means that twice a week I have found myself at Chester University Gym. Working out on the treadmill, rower, bikes and all weights equipment!! I have muscles that I never knew I had, and apparently all this fitness lark strengthens the other muscles around the heart as well as the heart, thus keeping me alive a little longer! people there include those who have suffered heart attacks, had pacemakers etc fitted or like me have heart failure.
Well next week I complete my twelve weeks so I wanted to make some thankyou cards and little gifts.  tonight I made the cards and tomorrow I will make up some matching little boxes to put some small gift for the girls and lads that work there.

the fact that I just had delivery of Swirly Birds Stamp Set meant that there was no contest in what I was goung to use for the cards.  Stamping in Flirty Flamingo and black memento ink, I then used a black pen to put dashes around the outside of the flowers.  A strip of black card and the thanks cut using the Hello You thinlet dies, plus a little punched heart and my cards are complete.

In all honesty I wish I had used better card to stamp on as it was not as crisp as I would have wished, but I was using up some card that I had been given before buying in some better quality. i hope you like my finished cards, hopefully I will be able to post in the next few days the boxes that I have made to match.



No comments:

Post a Comment