Monday 6 July 2015

Biscuits and notepads


Well this morning has seen me once more in a baking mood! So it looks like once again the Tuesday Club are going to benefit from my urges!
So I have ended up making Ginger biscuits, double chocolate biscuits, melting moments biscuits and carrot and pineapple cake. Now as long as hubby keeps his fingers out of my boxes I should have more than plenty for the fourty ladies and gents who attend the club.

After that i have started to sort out cards to make with the club in a few weeks time, but whilst doing that I sort of got sidetracked and recovered this noepad that I purchased from Asda for 22p!



I used a piece of dsp paper measuring 3" x 6.5" and scored on the long side at 1" and 1 1/4". 
I removed the original paper cover, leaving the bit stuck to the back of the notepad, and stuck the dsp paper onto the pad.

Using my new Garden in Bloom set of stamps (139433) I stamped the outlines of the flowers using Memento london fog, andd then used Hello Honey (133643) to infil the outlines. i did this onto white cardstock which I then cut down to a 2.5" x 4.5" panel, which i mounted onto the front of the notebook.
The sentiment was from the Garden in Bloom stamp set and was cut out using the Decorative label punch (120907l which I mounted onto a circle cut using the 2" circle punch (133782). Both of which were raised using dimentionals.

So for very little effort I transformed my notepad to this








No comments:

Post a Comment