Friday 17 July 2015

Cheap wine made to look expensive

Firstly I must thank CraftyCarolineCreates for this wonderful idea.  I found it whilst searching through the Internet for inspiration for doing a workshop. So very easy a project , but oh so impressive a result.
Me and hubby, well we can't  profess to be great drinkers, so when I came to make this up I had to scamper across to Tesco to get a bottle to use.  Being g a total cheapskate  I went for the cheapest bottle of plonk I could find,  £2.99  just fitted the bill lol.

I decided to use some new papers I have recently got, those being the Merry Moments designer series papers. 138450 being the purchase number. A sheet of 12 X 12 card stock that I had in my stash, along with the Scalloped tag topper (1333324), the Banner Triple (138292)  the 2" circle punch (133782) and the 1 3/4 circle punch (119850) and there you are a perfectly respectable Christmas gift.

Please go along to my Stampin Up shop and have a browse, please use the code ZFZ6CM6X if you visit during July/August 2015. More recent codes will be on my more recent blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment